deed (plural deeds)
- An action or act; something that is done.
- I will punish whomever is responsible for this deed!
- A brave or noteworthy action; a feat or exploit.
- The knight"s deeds won the hearts of the people.
- Action or fact, as opposed to rhetoric or deliberation.
- I have fulfilled my promise in word and in deed.
- (law) A legal contract showing bond.
- I inherited the deed to the house.
4 letters in word "deed": D D E E.
No anagrams for deed found in this word list.
Words found within deed: